Friday, April 10, 2009

Found a Great Little Gem in the Valley...

I saw a great little place in the San Fernando Valley today that I am trying to get my good friend into.. I have been searching for a new home for sale for my buddy for a little while - he is a first time homebuyer looking to stop renting, and become a homeowner for the first time..

Now, let me tell you, it is not the easiest thing in the world to find a place for sale in the San Fernando Valley for UNDER $300,000.00, AND with a swimming pool! One of the first places we looked at was a real winner - gang graffiti on the backyard wall of the house, and a pool with about three feet of stagnant water that looked like the Creature From the Black Lagoon may climb out at any moment... (If he could get through the layer of sludge on the top!)


But then I found this little gem...



With 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, a little over 1,2o0 square feet, on a 5,890 square foot lot, this house has a lot of potential and a lot to offer. The surrounding neighborhood is full of well kept homes, and with a little TLC this one would fit right in...


Imagine yourself jumping into the crystal clear water of this beautiful swimming pool on a 110 degree day...


This place seems a steal at the price - less than $300,000.00. Right now my friend is trying to get his pre-approval letter together from his lender. As of today, the property is still available, although I don't think it will last... Hopefully my buddy will be the one having the housewarming party!

Stay tuned for more details....

No comments:

Post a Comment